Immortal Mu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mu Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GM Application] Envoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Administrator
Administrator
Spartan

[GM Application] Envoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Envoy   [GM Application] Envoy EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 am

Thanks for the application but i would like it in your own words.

removed. Please Apply Again Later.

not something you got from somewhere else.

Spartan,
SpartanMU Team
Back to top Go down
https://spartanmu.darkbb.com
Envoy

[GM Application] Envoy Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] Envoy   [GM Application] Envoy EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 pm

1. NAME: Logan G

2. AGE: 3/22/96

3.CHARACTER NAME: Character has not yet been made

6. AVAILABLE TIME TO START: Anytime

7. AVAILABLE HOURS/DAY: Anytime I am needed

8. WHATS YOUR TIME ZONE: (GMT-5)

9. NAME 3 THINGS THAT COUNT AS ABUSE OF POWER: Banning without reason or proof, killing players, disconnecting players randomly, etc.

10.NAME AS MANY THING YOU CAN FOR THE REASON TO BAN A PLAYER: Impersonating Admins/GMs, Foul language, Racial slurs, duping, hacking, etc.

7. WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE QUALIFY TO BE A GM: I would hold events often to encourage players to be online more and make the server more enjoyable. I would do my very best to answer every question players ask me or in general, in the game or in the forum. I would look for players who insult/use vulgar language/say racial slurs/etc, if I saw this I would organize my evidence and make sure it is sufficient enough to be a full report so it would be easy to see the misconduct. I would look for players who break the rules in any way (I have read the rules and terms of use several times) and make a full and organized report if I saw any rules being broken. I would monitor Castle Siege whenever I could to see if there are any signs of hacking/modding tools and make a well put together video of the suspected player doing so if I saw anything (I would also do this for Duels/PvP at a player request). I would look in each server and active maps to see if there is any unusual activity between players or a single player and try to find out what it is if I could, and make a full report of it if I found anything(example: signs of duplicating items/hacking/illegal programs). I would look for bugs in the game and report them immediately either directly to the administration or in the forum. I would take time to look in mob spots in arena and look for players who need help leveling. I would look for players repeatedly dropping items and making others lag, If I saw this I would give them a warning. If they kept repeating there actions then I would disconnect them from the server if I had the permission to do so. I would look for anything that makes the community unfair, for example: A player decides to make an event, another player completes the other players event successfully and the player who hosted the event does not give the full prize. I would ask the supposed host of the event why he did not give the full prize or any prize at all and what the prize was. I would get both sides of the story and ask the distressed player who was supposedly successful in completed the event, if he had sufficient evidence of him completing the event and evidence that the event actually existed and the prize of the event. If the player did have sufficient evidence to make a full report of it then I would ask him to go to the forum and report it. If he did not I would kindly ask the distressed player to next time please take screenshots or a video of the event in case there are problems. If a player requested me to do something and it was within my capabilities and did not violate any of the rules of the game/forum/staff I would do my best to help them (example #1: A player wants me to help them level, I would help them)(example #2: A player asks me to help him/her PK another player, I would kindly say I can not help them). I have had 5 years of experience in MU servers and I think I would be a great help if I had a shot at being apart of the staff.

Thank you for your time,
-Logan
Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Envoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Mu :: Staff Appliations :: Application For GM-
Jump to: